Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Shout Out!

This morning I had an appointment with my primary doctor.

Yanno, the woman that saved my life. She was the one that ordered the original x-ray that showed something funky. And the second x-ray to confirm that there really was something funky. And fought my insurance to approve the CAT scan that would ultimately show the tumor in my chest. (They didn't want to authorize it!!!)

That friggen mass of cancer about the size of a fist that managed to grow in just under six months was caught so quickly because of her fast actions and perceptive medical care.

That awesome woman saved my life. So a shout out to my kick ass nurse practitioner- Adriana Gnadt through Aurora healthcare. She is now at the Two Rivers clinic but if any of you ever need a primary physician- I would recommend her!

Thanks for saving my life Adriana. <3

It was nice to see her today, give her a hug, and thank her.

No comments:

Post a Comment