Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day Three!

Outpatient chemo is great- it makes it hard to keep up with daily chemo blogs though!

Everything is going good so far. Day two was pretty rough because I forgot to take my steroids! And steroids apparently make a huge difference in how you feel. I was sooo nauseated all day until I took them. Won't be making that mistake again. 

Lost a few eyelashes today. Just a couple of them. Gave the rest a good yank and they felt fine. Hang in there lashes- we're almost there! 

Chemotherapy is way better when you're at home. Thank you chemo bag!


Pretty nifty contraption. We went to a park today, out to eat for my brother'a birthday (Happy Birthday Rod!), grocery shopping... Everything can continue as normal.

Time is going fast- Saturday will be here before I know it and that's one treatment down!


Everyone should have chemo outside. So rejuvenating! Well, except for the giant sunburn on my face. I'll be getting a big 'I told you so' if my doctor sees that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment