Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I can't feel my hands!

Well, this has been the weirdest side effect so far. It's not really painful but more uncomfortable. My hands and legs are all numb and tingling. I googled it (of course) and it's called neuropathy. It should be temporary so that's good. But it makes it really, really hard to type.

Which is highly inconvenient because I have one more final sitting on my desk that needs to be done.

It's hard to describe. It's like when your arm falls asleep after you've been laying on it. But with minimal pins and needles and more of an overall numb feeling.

It really sucks. It was so hard to put my makeup on this morning.

So far the side effects have been kinda brutal. Just so tired, weak, dizzy, and overall "bleh." Extreme nausea through the night last night. I'm feeling better the more I move around so let's hope that improves.

Here's a lovely picture from the hospital Sunday I forgot to upload. I think it's important to document Adrian's journey through this battle as well because he's been a trooper through all of this.

Mother's Day at the hospital. We made the best of it. :)

Mother's Day 2015

Look at that little face. All the nurses love him. What's not to love? 

Going to get pumped up with some fluids today- let's hope that does the trick for graduation this weekend!! We're going to fresh up my long wig today so it's looking nice and perky. Unless I should wear my new blonde one?



Oooo la la. Hey there peeps. ;)

I LOVE this new wig. Oh, so in love. It's so comfortable and light. This might have to be the winner for graduation. 

Otherwise trying to hang in there. It's hard to stay upbeat when I feel so crummy. At least the sun is shining today and I'm going to go to the clinic and get fluids so hopefully I'll feel better after.

So come on body- hang in there and  recover for Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment