Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fluids, fluids, fluids!

We might have to roll me up to the stage on Saturday to get my degree. I'm going to be so pumped full of fluids! My blood pressure is still extremely low though which is a sign I need them anyways. So might as well get as many bags of them as I can.

Having a good day today which is great because I have a mani/pedi scheduled later. I need to have pretty nails for graduation! And I can finally use that pedi gift certificate my dear Alicia gave me for my birthday. ;) Only took me three months!!

A nice cozy morning at the clinic so far. Warm blankets, sweet nurses, and a donut. 


And it's much more enjoyable being here when I don't have to work on homework either. I can really kick back and relax. I submitted my last final yesterday so I am FINALLY done. I am officially done with everything for my Bachelor's degree!! It seems unreal to me. I have worked so hard for so long towards this moment. I should have all A's in my courses too. Just a little humblebragging. Cancer? Psshhh, I'm still gonna rock my awesome GPA.

I decorated my cap last night which is looking pretty diva and snazzy. 


I love that poem and I have thought of it many times since my daignosis. So I felt it was only fitting to squeeze part of it on there. So we have poetry, bling, survivor status (bam!,) and teaching. It all fits pretty good. 

Since today I'm feeling better I'm hoping that continues to improve for Saturday. I want to feel good when I walk up on that stage and get my degree. I have put my blood, sweat, and tears into this degree. This last semester has been by far the hardest hurdle and I have overcome it. 

As far as side effects go.... the nasuea has been the strongest. And my taste buds have been decimated. They just don't exist anymore. I hope they come back. I miss food! But no mouth sores as of right now so let's hope it stays that way. I'll take everything else over those.

No comments:

Post a Comment