Monday, April 27, 2015

CT Scan Time!

Well, I had my long awaited CAT scan this morning.

After that awesome x-ray I know we're going to get good news but I couldn't help having some scanxiety. All that fasting doesn't help either. Fasting sucks. I almost ate mini grumpy cat.


Yes, I have multiple grumpy cats.

Those CAT scan rooms are so depressing. They're dark, ugly, and that machine is so creepy. It's no wonder people with cancer have such anxiety during scan time.

Or it could be that, "What if it spread? What if it's bad news? What if it's back?" fear.

Something like that.

Other than some mild scanxiety the scan went good. Contrast felt really weird going in through a port as opposed the arm vein. I could feel the warm flash all the way from my chest to the rest of my body. Which felt reaaaly bizarre.

They said I should have the results within 24 hours so I should know tomorrow. So I'm going to be calling my doctor harassing them first thing in the morning.

It should be good news though.

And then just two more treatments to go!!! We're almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment