Sunday, February 15, 2015

Grumpy Grumps


Not everything on this blog is going to be glorious sword fights. The side effects are starting to set in so now I'm feeling a bit grumpy.

Grumpy cat grumpy.

The chemo, being that double sided lovely bitch it is, has stolen my love for junk food.

I have a very loving relationship with junk food. Ask anyone. Taco dip? Yes, please. Hold the veggies and give me Doritos to dip with them. Pizza? Yes, please. Add tons of cheese and ranch. Breadsticks, with more ranch. No veggies. Soda? Yes, all of it. Coffee? As unhealthy and sugary as it gets. Starbucks, preferably. 

And now all that love has been stolen. 

The only thing that sounds good to me is omelettes with ketchup and cheese. So don't worry kids, I'm eating. But it's not fun. And that sucks.

This is the part where we throw in some politics. Medical marijuana for WI? Yes, please. Let's do that. But with our shitty Governor that will never happen.

But back to pizza.

Everyone eat some pizza for me today. Hold up a slice in solidarity. 

And thanks Kim for the awesome robe, it's really helping my grumpy cat, old lady morning that I am having. I'll gear up for some shenanigans later. Miss our jokes at the Bookstore. Miss work in general. Miss school. Miss normality. 

Managing to distract myself. Been re-watching Weeds while I've been getting my chemo pumped into my veins, did all my homework for the week, and later today I am going to work on some poetry that I may or may not share on here. We shall see.

I also have an appointment to chop off the hair next Saturday. I think it's better to chop it, donate it, and then the baldness will come easier. Hair post still coming soon. I need a less grumpy cat frame of mind to write that. Just hang in there. That sounds like a Monday post. Fresh and ready to pour my heart out about my feelings on hair, chemo, fertility, and feminism all in one glorious sword slicing blog post. 

Pizzaaaaaaaaaaaa. I misss pizzzaaaaaaaaaa. But it's cool chemo, just kill that tumor and I'll try not to kill you.

1 comment: