Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sleepy Time!

First round of chemo is OVER! DONE! FINISHED!

So that makes a few more rounds to go. I'm too tired to count. Enough to last until summer.

But yahoo!

So far the side effects have mostly been fatigue. Which I was warned about. But it's a strong fatigue. I can barely keep my eyes open writing this post right now. The bone pain comes and goes- mostly during the night. The eating still doesn't feel great but I'm managing to keep eating my meals. Nausea is worse in the morning. Really it's like a shitty pregnancy.

Okay maybe way worse than that. Because at least you want to eat if you're pregnant.

So just a quick (and I mean quick!) note to update everyone.

Today I go get my 'blood cell count' boost shot! Woohoo! I'm really nervous they're going to give it to me in an awkward place because every time the nurses referred to it they looked at my bum.

Maybe after the drill episode I'm just having flashbacks.

After this shot going to allow myself another day of laying on the couch and then tomorrow going to try and get up and resume a normal routine.

Sleepy times!



2 comments: