Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pro tip: Climb a snowbank.

I just wanted to do something reckless the day I found out about the big C word.

And I'm not a reckless person anymore since I became a mother.

I'm more the type that has one beer and goes, 'Wooooo! Bedtime!'

Or the type that gets excited about new hand towels or a rummage sale.

But I wanted to conquer something. 

So I found a snowbank and I conquered the hell out of it. 



Did it help? 

           Hell yes it did. 

Did it make any sense?

           Probably not. But if you're ever diagnosed with cancer (and I hope you're not because it sucks) then find something big to climb and climb it.

You could probably be more impressive than me and pick a mountain. But I live in Wisconsin and all we have are snowbanks. And I have cancer so you can't argue with me. #cancerperk

No comments:

Post a Comment