Saturday, March 28, 2015

Chemo Day Four!

So far, so good. I'm handling this chemo round like a champ. Having hardly any side effects right now. If anything just a little tired but that's about it!

I have too much fire in me to let this knock me down! ;)

If anything, I am just BORED. I tried some of the craft projects I brought with me but that didn't work too well. I managed to make earrings but then once I got to the bracelets I got bored and gave up.

Next I'm going to try knitting- we'll see how that goes! It's hard to focus in here- I'm just so antsy!

Sorry for the short little updates guys- like I said, I can't focus. I'll have more in depth and entertaining blog posts ready for everybody once this chemo round is done.

Thanks everybody that has visited me and for all the support. You all rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment