Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day Two of Chemo Complete!

Well, today is officially coming to an end so round 3 of day two is now complete! Just three more days to go!

I had a hard time sleeping last night. So I got pretty bored and started taking pictures. The lights from my IV were making me think of green hospital monsters. No seriously, look!


Okay well all know that's just the reflection of my IV lights on the window but to any regular sci-fi writer we instantly think aliens.

Or ghosts. 

And this was my ghost face. 


Oh sweet crispy cremes the ghosts are coming!! It's like Blair Witch project without the camcorder! Dr. Port Installing Hot Pants where are you?!?! Oh wait, we left him at Baycare. Booo. (See port surgery post for more descriptions on Mr. Biceps)

Seriously I bet hospitals are haunted. Think of all the things that happen here. Or don't think about it. I really shouldn't think about it.

I'm starting to get bored.

But today was filled with wonderful visitors and pizza so it was a good day. Busted out some homework and got my grades in. And I am pleased to announce I am getting all A's. Because I'm awesome like that! 

The absolute favorite part of my day was cuddling up with this little cutie:


Gosh he's just the cutest. He will be very excited that mom gets to do outpatient chemo next time around. He's too bonded to me to be a part from me for very long and it's just been too hard. One day I hope he'll look back on this (if he remembers much) and be proud of his mommy for beating this cancer. I have better things to do. 

Seen a lot of sick kids around the hospital today which just breaks my heart. I hope they're okay. And above all, I am grateful it was me instead of Adrian. After this treatment we are half way there! The light at the end of the tunnel is nearing!

And I am just so stoked that I still have my eyebrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment