Friday, March 27, 2015

Day Three of Chemo Complete!

This is just going to be a short little update because I know some of the family reading this will worry if they don't hear from me.

Today's chemo round went good- felt pretty good all day and just bored. Can't wait to do outpatient chemo for the right of my treatments. I really don't feel too bad when I'm in here- it'd be so much easier to be at home. Nothing compared to what I feel like if I had a cold or the flu or something. It's pretty manageable. It's amazing what they can do now with medications to make you feel normal.

Just two more days to go and I'm home free! And the last time to stay in the hospital ever! Now I can stay at home and get my medicine and be there with Adrian to spend time with him.

Recovery is now pretty much halfway done. Can't wait to put this behind me. Have a bright future ahead of me and Adrian- I can't wait to enjoy every minute of it.

Well that's all for now! I said it was going to be short. ;) Spent most of the day working on homework and spending time for Adrian, my mom, and friends so not lots of time for blog writing.

Until tomorrow kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment