Friday, March 6, 2015

Day Two: Insomnia

Sorry kids, we're going to have another short little blog post today. I don't know if it's the chemo, the steroids, or the hormone changes but I literally did NOT sleep a wink last night.

Everything else is going smooth but I'm super wiped out today. No pain but just super tired. Getting my treatments done at Two Rivers is great because now Adrian can come hang out with me during treatment all the time! Which is the best medicine ever. 


Nothing better than an icecream party! My kid makes the best faces. At least the hospital has good iceream. This chemo round feels a bit more rough on me this time around but maybe that's the zero sleep I had. I hope things will look up tomorrow. I did get to explore the hospital and was happy to see I have more room to roam. 


This is the pretty chapel room. Again, not religious but it's a great place with an awesome view to sit in. Adrian has fun running all over the place and all the nurses think he's down right adorable.

Duh, of course he is. 

Now I'm going to spend the rest of the day resting and hoping that I get some sleep tonight. Tomorrow I should have some fun chemo shenanigans to share. 

Loving all the support I'm getting from everybody- thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. Especially everyone at UW-Manitowoc right now- seriously, thank you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment