Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day Three: Nausea and Twitchy Legs!

Looks like chemo isn't being too kind to me. I was able to sleep all night and woke up feeling really good!

And then not shortly after that famous nausea kicked in. Woooohoooo. Been waiting for that to hit me hard and it did today. They pumped me full of some stomach meds and I started feeling better.

Until the weirdest side effect kicked in: twitchy, twitchy legs. How does that happen? Never heard of such a thing. That was mostly caused by one of the anti-nausea meds. It was the weirdest thing ever. Restless legs is the suckiest feeling, I hate it.

Then the side effect train is wrapped up by extreme fatigue which is what I'm battling now as I write this blog post.

Looks like this chemo session might not have too many fancy swords pictures. Bummer.

So I'm going to include a picture from the day we went to the Children's Hospital. I went on in a previous post about how I did want one last day to enjoy my hair and I did get it.



Adrian spent the day taking good care of his momma. Covering me up with tons of blankets and bossing the nurses around. He's such an awesome kid.

So again kids, short blog post. This might become a trend for the days I'm getting the actual chemo and I'll have to catch up on my awesome ones when I'm free!

Thank goodness I did all my homework for the week before chemo started!

I'll keep ya you all posted but so far things are plugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment